NOTE: Due to COVID restrictions currently in place, this program will launch in a limited fashion in October 2021 and initially only be available for Snoqualmie Tribal Veterans. It will expand to additional veteran populations at a later date.
The Snoqualmie Tribe is providing a free vehicle sharing service for eligible Veterans who reside in the Snoqualmie Valley Area, including Snoqualmie Tribal Members, Casino Team Members, and non-Tribal Member Veterans. The vehicle provided by the Snoqualmie Tribe is for U.S. Military Veterans who need transportation for everyday needs including common errands, VA appointments, and meetings.
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Program, individuals must:Be a Veteran possessing DD214 discharge papers; with a military discharge characterized as anything other than dishonorable conditions or be active duty.
- Be at least 25 years of age.
- Have a valid and current Washington (“WA”) State Driver’s License or be able to provide a suitable AAD;
- Have adequate primary motor vehicle insurance;
- Reside within a 50-mile radius of the Snoqualmie Casino;
- Not have tested positive for or be experiencing any symptoms of COVID, including but not limited to fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Veteran’s Vehicle Program Policy & Procedure (PDF)
- Veteran’s Vehicle Program Registration Form (PDF)
- Borrower’s Waiver & Release of Liability (PDF)
- Additional Authorized Driver Registration Form (PDF)
Snoqualmie Tribe Veteran’s Program