Traditional Cultural & Recreational (TCR)
The Tribe’s Traditional Cultural and Recreation (TCR) Program provides up to $1,500.00 per Tribal member per fiscal year (October 1st through September 30th) to assist with active participation fees. Documentation must be received at least 30 days before the payment deadline.
- Traditional Cultural & Recreation Application
- Suite Ticket Holder Responsibilities Agreement
- Eagle Parts and Feathers Permit/Order Form
Transportation Assistance Program
The purpose of the Transportation Assistance Program is to provide limited financial assistance to offset the transportation costs of adult enrolled Tribal Members traveling to attend General Council meetings, as may be approved by Tribal Council.
- Letter from Tribal Council
- Transportation Assistance Program Request Form (PDF)
- Transportation Assistance Program Request Form (Eform)
Annual Passes have been supplied to the Snoqualmie Tribe so members may access the Department of Natural Resources, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, and Washington State Park lands to conduct or participate in tribal cultural activities.
- Eligibility: One pass per enrolled adult tribal member
- These annual passes do not expire. They will be valid to use year to year.
- To receive an Annual Pass, request one by submitting a TCR Application.
- In the “Activity Description” box, write “Annual Pass”
- On the “Activity Cost Line” write $0.00