At this time the Snoqualmie Indian Tribe is only accepting enrollment applications for biological children of currently enrolled Snoqualmie Tribal Members, per the General Membership Motion made on May 12th, 2018. Please find a copy of the current Enrollment Application attached below.
- Enrollment Application and Instructions
- Tribal ID Card Request (Enrolled Members)
- Contact Information Update (Enrolled Members)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long does it take to process my application? Processing of an application can vary based on a number of factors. Generally, applications are completely processed anywhere between one to three months after being received.
- Who makes up the Enrollment Committee? The Enrollment Committee is comprised of ten individuals, two members from each of the five major Snoqualmie Indian Families (Zackuse, Monohan-Davis, Moses, Kanim, and Forgue-Louie.)
- Will a standard copy of my birth certificate be accepted? No, only original and certified copies of birth certificates will be accepted.
- Do children need to provide a copy of an ID? No, only adults over the age of 18 must provide a copy of State ID.
- What if I don’t know my exact blood quantum? We request that all applicants provide as much information as possible, but not knowing your exact blood quantum won’t prevent your application from being processed.
- Can I fill out applications for others family members? Parents or guardians may fill out applications for minors under the age of 18 and any incompetent persons. All adults over the age of 18 must fill out their own applications.
For additional questions, please contact:
Andrew Wentland, Enrollment Director
Phone: (425) 888-6551 extension 6225