The Snoqualmie Indian Child Welfare (SICW) Department is committed to providing child welfare services to Snoqualmie children and their families. These services are based on the Snoqualmie Tribe’s Indian Child Welfare Act, STC 13.2.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Joint Child Protective investigations with the Washington State Division of Children and Family Services
- Case management services to children in their own homes or in out of home care
- Placement services
- Tribal Court services
- Advocacy services
- Foster Care Licensing Assistance Application (PDF)
- Foster Care Licensing Assistance Request Form (PDF)
- Indian Child Welfare Caregiver Assistance Program Application (PDF)
Report Abuse and Neglect
Call 1-866-ENDHARM (1-866-363-4276*) if you:
Suspect abuse or neglect of a vulnerable child or adult
Call 9-1-1 if a child or adult is in an emergency situation.