Contact the Snoqualmie Indian Tribe

Please review the options below to route your comment or question to the appropriate department:

Consultation letters under Executive Order 21-02 should be sent to the Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation (DAHP) :

Questions about health services, non-emergency medical transport, purchased and referred care or elder care should use be directed to the Health & Wellness Department:

General questions that aren’t address above can be submitted via our general contact form:


Recent News

Upcoming Events