The Snoqualmie Tribal Council is happy to announce that childcare services have been arranged for Snoqualmie Tribal Members with minors, under the age of 13, who need care, in order to attend the July 10th, 2021 Special General Council Meeting!
The Snoqualmie Indian Tribe’s Childcare and Development Program has carefully reviewed the facility that will be available to provide care, located in the Snoqualmie area within a 5 minute drive from the Casino. The facility will provide care between the hours of 8am-4pm, at no expense to the parent. Additional information regarding the facility can be found below.
Space is limited at this facility so in order to ensure we are able to accommodate all members’ needs please fill out the attached Reservation Form and Tribal Waiver. These forms need to be submitted to the Tribe no later than July 5th, they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not have access to email please call the Tribe directly, Bessie MedicineBird 425-888-6551 ext 6234 or Maleeha Martinez at 425-414-6029 to make a reservation.
Imagination Station-39184 SE Epsilon St. Snoqualmie, WA 98065
- This facility is able to take children between the ages of 1 month-13 years of age
- This facility requires diapers, wipes, jacket for outdoor play, 1 change of clothes, and formula/milk in bottles or sippy cups based on your child’s needs. Please ensure all items are labeled with your child’s name.
- This facility requires you to pack a lunch and 2 snacks for your child, please label with child’s name.
- Face masks are not required at this location for children under the age of 5. Temperature checks will be taken at time of drop off. Masks are to be worn by adults during drop off and pick-up.
- Download this letter (PDF)
- Download the Imagination Station form (PDF)
- Download the Reservation Form and Waiver (PDF)