Tribal Service Down Payment/Home Repair & Improvement

Tribal Service Down Payment

Down Payment Assistance is available in the amount of $10,000. This is a one-time only benefit to be used on the purchase of a standard or mobile home that will serve as the tribal member’s primary residency. The Down Payment Assistance can be used towards:

  1. Down payment and costs to close.
  2. If the house purchase does not close for any reason, the Tribal Member must return the Down Payment Assistance payment in full to the Tribe within 30 days of the payment’s issuance.




Home Repair & Improvement Assistance NEW

To be eligible to receive this benefit, you must be: An adult enrolled Snoqualmie Tribal Member 18 years of age or older; the homeowner of the residence where the repair will take place; and occupying that home more than 51% of the year as their principal residence.

The following are ineligible to receive the Benefit: 1 - Tribal Members who rent but do not own their home, 2 - Households with a minor Snoqualmie Indian child, without an Adult Tribal Member. 3 -  Secondary homes, such as vacation homes or rental/investment properties.

This Program provides a benefit to adult Tribal Member homeowners in the area of home repairs and improvements, up to $10,000 per eligible Tribal Member every three (3) years.


Angelina Holverstott or Peyton Titus
425.888.6551 ext. 4010 or 3011