Traditional Cultural & Recreational (TCR)
The Tribe’s Traditional Cultural and Recreation (TCR) Program provides up to $1,500.00 per Tribal member per fiscal year (October 1st through September 30th) to assist with active participation fees. Documentation must be received at least 30 days before the payment deadline.
- Traditional Cultural & Recreation Application
- Eagle Parts and Feathers Permit/Order Form
- Seahawks Mobile Ticket Guide (PDF)
- Seahawks Suite Pre-Season Ticket Distribution (August 2021)
- Suite and Ticket Distribution Policy and Procedure (PDF)
- Kraken Suite Tickets Application
Transportation Assistance Program
The purpose of the Transportation Assistance Program is to provide limited financial assistance to offset the transportation costs of adult enrolled Tribal Members traveling to attend General Council meetings, as may be approved by Tribal Council.
- Letter from Tribal Council
- Transportation Assistance Program Request Form (PDF)
- Transportation Assistance Program Request Form (Eform)
Enrolled Snoqualmie Tribal Members can request Snoqualmie Falls (PSE) parking passes and Washington State Discover Passes. Note that these passes do not expire. The intent is for Tribal Members to keep their pass for their lifetime, Passes are not to be transferred, sold, or bartered.
One replacement pass is allowed. If you are requesting a replacement a staff member will follow up with you to confirm your eligibility.